Interesting Links [0x03]
“Because it’s all about the Bash, ‘bout the Bash (shell) …” Today we’re going to talk about all things Bash:
- Bash keystrokes (readline-specific)
- Bash command prompt customisations
- Things to set in your bash script to reduce unintended errors
- More things to set to stop you shooting yourself in the foot
- Bash Event Designators
All about the (!bang) operators to repeat N-th commands that you’re afraid to ask.
- What all the various braces and brackets mean
- All the shortcut keystrokes in a single page
- Shortcut keystrokes specific to searching command history
- Bash FAQ
All your questions, answered.
- Bash shellcheck
Interesting project that lints your bash code. If you’re too lazy to build the software, go check out the web version!